Peacefully nestled between the Twelve Apostles mountain range and within minutes of buzzing Cape Town, the newly refurbished 5* Twelve Apostles has 55 rooms and 15 suites, plus a world famous Sanctuary Spa for your pre (or post!) wedding pampering.
* Member - Leading Small Hotels of the World
* Winner - Leading Spas of the World
* One of the best places to stay in the World (Conde Nast Gold List 2010 & 2011)
* Best hotel spa in Africa & the Middle East (Travel & Leisure 2009)
* World's best city hotel (Travel & Leisure 2009)
* Second best hotel in Africa (Conde Nast 2008)
* Managed by the exclusive British group - Red Carnation Hotel Collection.
Ceremonies can be conducted against the backdrop of the mountains or the ocean, or in their beautiful gardens. Wherever you decide, Twelve Apostles has a dedicated in house wedding co-ordinator who will take care of everything for you.
Stay a few days to experience their bespoke honeymoon package - you can even re-live the wedding video in the hotel's very own cinema!
Icing on the Cake:
Twelve Apostles has recently added the services of a personal 'Bath Butler' to its fantastic facilities.
Private pampering at its best, their butlers will prepare a bubble bath to coincide with your arrival, specially mixed using a blend of aromatic oils depending on your particular mood or need. They'll even fill the bathroom with aromatic candles too - the ultimate romantic start to your wedding holiday we reckon!
Couples looking for a truly exclusive, luxurious wedding in one of the most stunning spots in the world. You and your guests will be able to do as much or as little as you like.
Don't forget to add the Twelve Apostles to your favourites by using the option on the right.